21 December 2012

NewFO

So I have a few UFOs, but I have things I want to start, and I don't always start them because I feel guilty about my UFOs, but Barbara at catpatches is hosting NewFO.  So I am going to list projects I would like to start, so that I can come back and keep myself accountable and START them!

1. Fat cats quilt.I got this ruler for Christmas two years ago! I want to make it!  So one of my goals for this year is to get this quilt done!  Just googling fat cat ruler there are SO many cute ideas I could do!















2. Easy Street.  Bonnie Hunter started a mystery this year called Easy street.  I would really like to do it, since I haven't completed a mystery of hers yet!  This one seems like fun, plus it will help me practice flying geese which I am not too fond of.







3. Heart Quilt.  I love heart blocks and I would like to make a quilt full of quilt blocks.  I have already started laying out how my design will be. I even have an idea of who I will give it to ;)

2 comments:

  1. What great projects. I'm so glad you'll be joining in. I'm going to have to check out that ruler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, that Fat Cats ruler looks cool :D It looks like you could also make gnomes and santas with it.

    ReplyDelete

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!