08 May 2012

Haiti Student & Teacher bags

Haiti Student School Bags and Haiti Teacher School Bags

I am a part of the Methodist church, and one of their projects this summer.  My mother in law had a display and she asked me to make up some of these bags so that she could display them and what is in them.  I was glad I was able to help.  Last year I had done the pillowcase dresses, which I am hoping to make a few more this summer!

So here are some pictures of her display and the bags.  If you want more information about the bags, then you can click this link that tells about it

 Here are the five bags I whipped up! (they really didn't take much time!) and I was able to use some upholstery fabric I have had for a while! I wanted to use more corduroy, but I couldn't find it!  I really need to clean up my sewing room!

And here is the display my MIL had put up!

The UMW of Indiana is also collecting supplies to put in the bag, which can also be found on the link that I posted.

1 comment:

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!