09 November 2011

Where in the world has sewgreenm been?!

I am sorry I have been MIA.  I did sew over the summer, but I didn't get anything finished.  And then we ended up moving (at the beginning of August) and I am JUST NOW getting my sewing room organized.  It's not quite as well organized as I would like it, but it's also quite a bit smaller than any sewing room I have had before.

It's coming along, but then I remembered that I signed up to do a craft show this weekend!! EEKS!! I have some stuff to sell, but this is definitely the kick in the pants to get some stuff finished!

And then my husband also volunteered me to make some of those patchwork stockings ornaments, so I need to get started on those!

So why am I sitting here posting?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!