12 December 2010

Little sewing crazy. . .

 Last winter my serger broke.  I think I had been trying to sew through too many layers of fabric.  Or maybe it was just old and needed a tune up.  Well it FINALLY got it!! And I got it back on Friday, but I wasn't able to use it until today.  And use it I did!!



I made one all flannel cloth pad (I would have made more, but this had green, and my machine had green thread on it. (this lone pad will be going on etsy, but I thought I would let you know about it first.  If someone is interested in trying out cloth pads, let me know! I can make more! I have plenty cut!)


Then I made some "mixed" pads for me.  IE they aren't ALL flannel.  There is flannel on one side, PUL on the inside, and another fabric, well I can't remember the name of it right now, but I LOVE it in my cloth pads!!


And last but not least A BUNCH of cloth wipes! I only have 13 here, because like the flannel pad above, I had green thread on the machine, so I sewed everything that was green :) These all have flannel on one side, and varying fabrics on the other.  Terry cloth, sherpa and fleece.  (I am going to put this for sale on either etsy or ebay, so if you would like them, or know someone that would, let me know, I can make a deal :) )

I am almost done with the Tetris quilt, I just forgot to get a picture of it.  And I am still chugging away at my quiltville mystery quilt.

Now that my serger is fixed, I need to rearranged my sewing area so I can have both my machines up. . .I am not exactly sure how I will do this. . .but I am sure I will get it figured out :)

I hope y'all have a good week! and if you're up north (like me!) try not to freeze!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love it if you would leave me a comment!